With our many years of experience and our eye for detail, we develop creative solutions in garden and landscape design. Working with you, we "Develop your Living Environment", tailoring it to
fit your exact specifications.
Our Design Process
- Free 1hr consultation to develop the clients brief - A meeting at your house will allow you to meet us and for our team to collect the important information about your
requirements for the project. On the visit we will inspect and assess your existing garden and identify potential. Following the visit an estimate for the proposed design work will be sent to you
over the following couple of days.
- Site Survey & Analysis - A comprehensive scale drawing of your garden will be produced and this will allow the design process to begin. This survey will highlight important
features such as the house outline, key trees, shrubs and any other features. On large gardens this will be conducted by a surveyor and incorporated into the costs.
- Initial Design Proposal & Presentation Meeting - Once we have received your instruction to proceed, we will conduct a rigorous analysis of your garden and
a series of alternative plans will be drafted for your approval at the first consulation at a convenient location. The drawings will be to scale using CAD and they may be accompanied by
3D sketch up models to assist you visualise you new garden space. The initial design will highlight hard & soft landscaping but not specific details such as individual plants.
Modifications can now be made to the initial proposals providing they were in the initial design brief.
- Final Design & Working Drawings - when the modifications have been made to the initial plans we can draw up accurate final designs to scale and these will be provided to you.
If required it may be necessary to draw up construction drawings for elements such as paving, fencing, pergolas, waterfeatures and walls. These will enable our teams to construct the design when
out on site.
- Planting Plans - Detailed planting plans can be designed for any area of your garden. During the site survey a PH test of the soil will be conducted to find out what kind of soil
you have. A plant schedule of suitable plants will be produced and this will contain botanical name, size, quality which will enable you or the contractor to purchase the correct plants.
- Project Costings - We can provide you with competative costings for your design project to be implemented. Our construction team consists of various experienced
and well trained professionals from builders to landscapers.
- Project Management - Throughout the whole construction phase we will monitor and appraise the work on site and keep you upto date will progress reports.